The Idle Hybrid Mattress: A Review
If you’ve ever had trouble sleeping, you’ve likely learned that getting the right mattress can immediately improve your sleep so that you can wake up feeling much more refreshed, but what type of mattress should you buy?
Mattresses are made better now than ever before, and there are also many types of mattresses to choose from. Although many people still choose mattresses that use coils for support and firmness, many others are choosing the memory foam mattresses because they are so good for relieving aches and pains, not to mention providing less transfer of motion, which makes them perfect for people who sleep with restless partners.
These days, there are even mattresses that combine the many benefits of the coil spring mattress and a memory foam mattress, and if you’ve ever wondered what the best hybrid mattress is, wonder no more. The Idle hybrid mattress offers you the best of both worlds and comes at a price you can afford. The features it provides will have you saying “ahhhh” every time you lie on it, and it is indeed a very unique mattress when comfort and firmness is what you want.
What Are Some of the Idle Mattress’s Main Features?
The Idle mattress has many unique features, and they include:
● It is a two-sided mattress, which means you can easily flip the mattress over anytime you feel you need to, allowing you to keep the mattress a lot longer than other types. By flipping it over and enjoying the same comfort as you did before, you’ll also reduce the chances of the mattress sagging at some point.
● It is a very cool mattress, thanks to the cooling buoyancy foam it is made of. Since it isn’t made out of visco-elastic chemicals like some memory foam mattresses are, it provides you with not just a cooler mattress but also a mattress that comes with much better pressure relief than other mattress types.
● It is made out of CertiPUR-US certified foam. This type of foam is made with no ozone-depleters, mercury, lead, PBDEs, or TDCPP. In other words, this is not only a great mattress for all types of sleepers, but it is also a very safe mattress to lie on each night.
If you’re looking for the best mattress to keep you snoozing away each night and waking up with no lower-back pain, the Idle mattress is definitely one to consider.
How Is the Idle Hybrid Mattress Made?
The Idle hybrid mattress consists of several layers, described here:
● A top layer/cover made out of a special type of fabric that will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter since it is designed to work with the body’s natural thermal capabilities.
● A natural fire-resistant barrier that contains no petroleum-based synthetic polyester or nylon, as well as no carcinogenic chemicals, toxins, or gasses.
● A 1-inch contoured foam that is quilted into the cover so that you get extra softness and comfort.
● A 2-inch cooling buoyancy foam that is custom-blended to react faster than memory foam and which offers up to four times the pressure relief offered by other mattresses.
● A 1-inch supportive transition foam layer.
● A layer of 6-inch edge-to-edge pocketed coils that limit the disturbance of motion that many sleepers feel when they sleep with a partner, children, or even pets.
● Handles on the outside of the mattress that make it super easy to lift, transport somewhere else, and of course, to flip over once you’re ready to start sleeping on the other side.
With this mattress, you get 1,000 Quantum pocketed coils, firmness levels of both medium-firm and luxury firm, two free pillows, a lifetime warranty that includes body impressions and sag, and a complete 18-month trial period so you get plenty of time to convince yourself that this is what you need to get better sleep and less aches and pains in the morning.
This is indeed a specially made mattress with features that have all been given strict attention to detail so that you get a super high-quality but reasonably priced mattress every time.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Idle Hybrid Mattress
If you’re curious about some of the pros and cons of the Idle hybrid mattress, here they are:
● Great for back, stomach, and side sleepers.
● Great for people who tend to be “hot” most of the time.
● Great for heavyweight people because of its firmness.
● Only offered in medium-firm and firm levels, so it isn’t good for those who prefer soft mattresses.
● It doesn’t isolate motion as well as 100% memory foam mattresses do.
All the Things You Love About a Mattress
If you want a mattress that will keep you sleeping comfortably for years to come, the Idle hybrid mattress is it. With the Idle mattress, you can enjoy little to no motion transfer, great relief from pressure points so that your entire night’s sleep is perfect, the coolness and comfort level you need and deserve to get a great night’s sleep, and coils that are great for accommodating all sleep positions. The mattress also comes in seven different sizes, which includes:
● Twin: 75” x 38” x 14”
● Twin XL: 80” x 38” x 14”
● Full/Double: 75” x 54” x 14”
● Queen: 80” x 60” x 14”
● King: 80” x 76” x 14”
● California King: 84” x 72” x 14”
● Split King: 76” x 80” x 13”
As you can see, most of the Idle hybrid mattresses are 14 inches thick, and this certainly gives you a lot of comfort and support so that even “rough” sleepers can sleep like they do without causing any harm to the mattress. If you’re curious what their prices are like, here are the prices of each of the mattresses:
● Twin: $1041
● Twin XL: $1105
● Full/Double: $1320
● Queen: $1420
● King: $1690
● California King: $1690
● Split King: $1999
Even better, the company that makes the Idle mattress offers special financing plans, which means you can pay as little as $17 per month for your mattress, depending on the size you choose.
Indeed, the company makes it a breeze to buy this mattress and test it out for yourself, all because they are confident that you’ll love owning one of these mattresses as much as they enjoy making them for their customers.
Accessories and Add-ons
In addition to very supportive and well-made mattresses, Idle also provides a few accessories and add-ons that they’re sure you’ll love. This includes an adjustable base made to fit the mattress size you’ve chosen and which can lift up to various positions so that you don’t have to be in a prone position as you’re reading or watching television.
The bases even come with a remote control that makes raising or lowering the mattress a piece of cake. There are also two types of adjustable bases, including a premium base that offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
The Idle foundation is so much more than your typical box spring. This foundation can be assembled in just minutes and provides great support regardless of which mattress goes on top of it.
These are very strong, well-built foundations that can keep going regardless of how much abuse they get, and they offer so much more than a standard box spring does.
In addition to a base and foundation, another product that is extremely popular with Idle customers is their sateen sheets, which are designed to fit any of the mattresses you’ve chosen and offer a breathable fabric, a subtle but very chic sheen, and a silky-smooth finish that everyone will love.
Made to be both super comfortable and stylish, these sheets are a customer favorite and start at just $95 per set. Most of the sets come with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and either one or two standard pillowcases.
The Idle Tencel mattress protector is a great addition to your mattress because it offers an easy way to protect your mattress from spills, dirt and grime, and anything else that your mattress can suffer with during normal wear and tear.
The protectors give you peace of mind if you like to regularly snack in bed because you’ll know that if anything does spill on the mattress, all you have to do is remove the protector and throw it in the washing machine.
Finally, Idle offers a special gel memory foam pillow that comes in two different sizes and offers the ultimate comfort for people who want a great pillow to go along with the great mattress they just bought. They start at just $141 and are breathable and cool as well as comfortable.
The Idle mattress has both advantages and a few disadvantages, but since the company provides both an 18-month trial period and a lifetime warranty, it is definitely worth your time to give it a shot.
This is a high-quality hybrid mattress that offers the perks associated with both memory foam and regular coil spring mattresses, meaning you get comfort, support, the perfect firmness level, and a mattress that allows you to be cool in the summer and warm whenever it’s cold outside.